Dirty Dog Axle Sunglasses, Satin Black
The Dirty Dog Axle sunglasses in Satin Black with Grey polarised lenses are built with a powerful combination of integrated design, superior materials and ergonomic engineering. These sunglasses are unrivalled in performance and innovation.
Dirty Dog Sunglasses are the eyewear of choice for our lifeguards and lifeboat crew as they offer 100% protection against UV rays, and are polarised to protect from ocean glare.
Dirty Dog's advanced eyewear design is excellent for a wide range of sports including fishing, boating, skiing or cycling, where high performance protection is required.
Dirty Dog lenses consist of layer upon layer of advanced technology bonded together to maximise UV protection and enhance the clarity of your vision for safe and durable wearing. The lenses contain 4 UV filters for optimum UV blockage. All Dirty Dog lenses are treated with two specially developed hard coatings to make the lenses extremely scratch resistant and prevent deterioration of lens clarity.
- Light weight with greater comfort and high protection
- Glare block - polarised lenses eliminate glare and blinding reflections
- 4 UV filters reduce eye fatigue
- Protection from harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Plastic TR90 frame advanced hinge technology making them strong, durable and prevent frame distortion
- Case and cloth included with every purchase
- One year warranty, terms apply
- Grey polarised lens
|HORIZONTAL MEASUREMENT (A)||63 mm|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN LENSES (DBL)||19 mm|
|VERTICAL MEASUREMENT (B)||42.7 mm|
|TEMPLE LENGTH (TL)||124 mm|
|EFFECTIVE DIAMETER (ED)||65 mm|