Dirty Dog Axle Polarised Sunglasses, Black/Blue
RNLI lifeguards and crew are offered the dirty dog eyewear because it offers 100% protection against UV rays. These sunglasses are suitable for fishing, boating, skiing, driving or any situation where you need extra protection from reflected glare.
A powerful combination of integrated design, superior materials and ergonomic engineering delivering eyewear that is unrivalled in performance and innovation.
Dirty Dog lenses consist of layer upon layer of advanced technology bonded together to maximise UV protection and enhance the clarity of your vision for safe and durable wearing. The lenses contain 4 UV filters for optimum UV blockage. All Dirty Dog lenses are treated with two specially developed hard coatings to make the lenses extremely scratch resistant and prevent deterioration of lens clarity.
- Greater comfort
- light weight
- high protection lenses.
- glare block -polarised lenses eliminate glare and blinding reflections
- the 4 UV filters reduce eye fatigue
- protection from harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- plastic TR90 frame advanced hinge technology making them strong, durable and prevent frame distortion.
- one year warranty terms apply.
|HORIZONTAL MEASUREMENT (A)||63mm|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN LENSES (DBL)||19mm|
|VERTICAL MEASUREMENT (B)||42.7mm|
|TEMPLE LENGTH (TL)||124mm|
|EFFECTIVE DIAMETER (ED)||65mm|