Dirty Dog Vendetta Polarised Sunglasses, Satin Black
RNLI lifeguards and crew are offered Dirty Dog sunglasses because they offer 100% protection against UV rays. A powerful combination of integrated design, superior materials and ergonomic engineering delivers eyewear that is unrivalled in performance and innovation.
The polarised lenses of the Dirty Dog Vendetta sunglasses reduce glare and provide clear and restful vision in the most extreme environmental conditions.
Dirty Dog lenses consist of layer upon layer of advanced technology bonded together to maximise UV protection and enhance the clarity of your vision for safe and durable wearing. The lenses contain 4 UV filters for optimum UV blockage. All Dirty Dog lenses are treated with two specially developed hard coatings to make the lenses extremely scratch resistant and prevent deterioration of lens clarity.
These sunglasses are designed for use everyday and are also great for sports such as fishing, boating, skiing, driving or any situation where you need extra protection from reflected glare.
- Fit: Extra Large
- Comfortable, light weight sunglasses
- High protection lenses
- Glare block - polarised lenses eliminate glare and blinding reflections
- 4 UV filters reduce eye fatigue
- Protection from harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Plastic TR90 frame advanced hinge technology making them strong, durable and Prevent frame distortion.
- One year warranty terms apply
- Supplied with a soft pouch and lens cloth.
|DISTANCE BETWEEN LENSES||18mm|