Since 1824 Bucket Bag YellowProduct code: RS742772
Out of stock 0 RS742772
Carry a real piece of real RNLI history on your shoulder!
Every item in our Since 1824 range is made from decommissioned RNLI life jackets. And this yellow and cream bucket bag is no different.
This bright yellow and cream-coloured fabric bag comes boasts the lettering ‘Since 1824 ' which is the year the RNLI was founded.
- 37x44x27cm (14.5x17.5x10.5")
- Inside zipped pocket, two outside pockets
- Recycled from decommissioned life jackets worn on service by RNLI Lifeboat crews saving lives at sea
- Recycled Parts: Yellow outer fabric, outer and inner pockets, black wadding straps.
- New Materials: 100% Cotton Canvas Outer, 100% Polyester binding, RNLI woven label and zip.
- Please note that due to every product being uniquely handmade using recycled materials there may be slight changes in the design of this product.
Available for home delivery
UK next day delivery (order before 1pm for delivery tomorrow)
Free UK returns
Our helplines are open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm