Lifesystems Micro First Aid Kit
Currently, we are only able to ship the UK version to the UK, Channel Islands and IOM. For other shipping locations, please select the EU version form the drop-down above.
Please note we cannot sell this product to anyone aged under 18
The RNLI is a responsible retailer and as such we will not sell age restricted goods to anyone under the age of 18. We are unfortunately unable to accept orders containing age-restricted products where the payment or delivery address is outside the United Kingdom.
The Micro first aid kit is designed for racing events when you need your kit to be super light.
Whether you are toeing the line at an ultra trail race, taking part in a cycling sportive or heading out on your kayak, this small-sized first aid kit is a great essential to carry with you.
Packed in a waterproof bag, it will survive downpours and submersions so you don't have to worry about it during extreme conditions.
The Micro first aid kit contains:
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Lifesystems LokTop Waterproof Bag 15.46cm x 18cm
- 16 x Ibuprofen Tablets (not included in EU kit)
- 1 x Elasticated Cohesive Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 1 x Sun cream sachet - Mountain formula
- 1 x Micropor Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 3 x Alcohol-free Cleansing Wipes (4 x in EU kit)
- 6 x Chlorine Water Purification Tablets (not included in EU kit)
- 1 x Sterile Adherent Dressing 15cm x 9cm
- 10 x Sterile Non-Woven Gauze Swabs 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Pack Assorted Plasters
- 6 x Wound Closure Strips
- 2 x Sterile Blister Plasters (3 x in EU kit)