Circular&Co RNLI Water Bottle, Orange/Black
Made from 14 single-use plastic bottles, you’ll be doing your bit for the planet with this RNLI-branded water bottle. It features a one-handed push-click lid and 360° drinking for your convenience.
Created by Circular&Co, a company founded in a garden shed in 2003 in response to industries not utilising waste materials, they are clear about their mission to change tomorrow together.
They say: 'To stop waste from harming our oceans and polluting the planet, we're giving single-use a second chance. We extend the life of waste materials by using them to create our products, which we design to last as long as possible. At the end of their lives, our products are recyclable so that the cycle can continue.'
- Made from 14 single-use plastic bottles
- Push-click lid with 360° drinking
- Not suitable for hot drinks
- 100% recyclable through kerbside collection
- The lid is top-shelf dishwasher safe. The base is hand wash only
- Capacity: 21oz
- 18.4 x 7 x 7cm / 7.2 x 2.8 x 2.8"