DescriptionProduct code: RS2240608KHKSML
This versatile, fully waterproof and lightly insulated men’s rain jacket is ideal for chilly, rainy days all year round.
Featuring HELLY TECH® protection and thermal PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, this khaki rain jacket for men is warm while being lightweight, breathable, waterproof and windproof. It has a quick-dry lining, and its fully sealed seams add extra protection against the elements.
The PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco is made from 60% recycled material. And the exterior of the jacket has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment, meaning it doesn’t contain any nasty chemicals that are harmful to the environment. It was also responsibly made via the bluesign® textile manufacturing process. So as well as helping to save lives at sea, this raincoat for men is also helping to save the planet.
Other features include adjustable cuffs, exterior and interior pockets, YKK® quality zippers, brushed tricot-lined chin guard and inside collar for comfort and softness, and the RNLI SINCE 1824 logo on the left shoulder - making you instantly recognisable as a proud RNLI lifesaver.
- Available in men’s sizes Small (S) to Double Extra Large (2XL)
- HELLY TECH® protection
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco
- Thermal insulation
- Lightweight, waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam-sealed
- PFC-free (free from per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals)
- Quick-dry lining
- Includes recycled fabric
- bluesign® certified
- Adjustable cuffs
- Exterior and interior pockets
- YKK® quality zippers
- Brushed tricot-lined chin guard
- Brushed tricot-lined inside collar
- RNLI and Helly Hansen branding
- Colour: Khaki
- Outer and lining: 100% polyester
- Insulated body and sleeves: 100% recycled polyester
- Close hook and loop and zippers before washing
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash with similar colours
- Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment
Helly Hansen is a Norwegian brand and their sizes run small. Please check your measurements carefully before ordering. We recommended ordering one size larger than usual.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
|Sizes||Body length (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
|S||172 - 176||94 - 100||80 - 86||94 - 100|
|M||176 - 180||100 - 104||86 - 92||100 - 104|
|L||180 - 184||104 - 112||92 - 98||104 - 112|
|XL||184 - 188||112- 120||98 - 106||112 - 120|
|2XL||188 - 192||120 - 128||106 - 114||120 - 128|
Available for home delivery
Express delivery (UK mainland only)
Free UK returns
Our helplines are open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8pm; and Saturday from 8am to 6pm (charges apply).