Build Your Own Lifeboat Station Activity Set
Build your own lifeboat station and display it for all to see with this fun activity set!
Designed by Clockwork Soldier, our card cutout Build Your Own Lifeboat Station Activity Set is a great way for little lifesavers to spend time being creative, and learn about our lifeboat crews at the same time.
First, they'll build the lifeboat station, then they'll decorate it using the stickers, furniture and characters provided.
Once they've assembled the station, your would-be lifeboat crew can help RNLI Lifesavers co-ordinate rescue missions at sea, train young volunteers, and save lives.
Also inside this lifeboat station set, you'll find lots of activities and information about how to navigate at sea and check the tides plus tips for staying safe at sea.
- 25x18x12cm station size when built
- packaging measures 30.5x20.5cm
- includes: 12 lifeboat station pieces, 1 activity sheet, 1 instruction sheet
- made from 350gsm recycled cardboard
- all pieces are pre-cut and scored. No glue or scissors are needed.