2022 Guide to the Night Sky Book
This practical guidebook is an easy introduction to astronomy and a useful reference for seasoned stargazers.
Designed for Britain and Ireland but usable anywhere in the world between 40°N and 60°N, covering most of Europe, southern Canada and the northern United States.
- Advice on where to start looking and a map of dark sky sites to avoid light pollution.
- Charts for the circumpolar and seasonal constellations.
- Easy-to-use star charts for each month with descriptions of objects and events to look for in 2022.
- Positions of the moon, visible planets and eclipses.
- Includes a section on comets and a detailed map of the moon.
- 6 pages for each month covering January–December 2022.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- 112 pages
- Authors: Storm Dunlop & Wil Tirion