2021 Guide To The Night Sky
An easy introduction to astronomy and a useful reference for seasoned stargazers. Now includes a section on comets and a map of the moon.
Designed for Britain and Ireland but usable anywhere in the world between 40°N and 60°N, covering most of Europe, southern Canada and the northern United States.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- Advice on where to start looking
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
- Positions of the moon and visible planets
- Details of objects and events you might see in 2021
- Now in three editions: Britain and Ireland; North America; Southern Hemisphere.
Available for home delivery
Express delivery (UK mainland only)
Free UK returns
Our helplines are open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm