Since 1824 Bucket Bag RedProduct code: RS742870
In stock 89 RS742870
Accessorise your outfit using a genuine piece of the RNLI's long lifesaving history with our Since 1824 Bucket Bag.
Part of the Since 1824 range of products made from decommissioned life jackets, this bucket shaped bag features two front pockets (measuring 24x22cm/ 9.5x8.5"), strong webbing strap handles, and a pocket inside (measuring (14x17cm/5.5x7") that zips closed.
- 37x44x27cm (14.5x17.5x10.5")
- Inside zipped pocket, two outside pockets
- Recycled from decommissioned life jackets worn on service by RNLI Lifeboat crews saving lives at sea
- Recycled Parts: Red fabric outer, outer and inner pockets, black wadding straps.
- New Materials: 100% Cotton Canvas Outer, 100% Polyester binding and RNLI woven label, zip.
Please note that due to every product being uniquely handmade using recycled materials there may be slight changes in the design of this product.
Available for home delivery
Next day delivery (UK mainland only)
Free UK returns
Our helplines are open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm